Saturday, February 2

art festival in Mount Dora

FEBRUARY 2nd

Today is the first day of the fabulous Art Festival here in Mount Dora-They expect 250 to 300,000 people to come today and tomorrow. The artists that rent space have to submit slides of their work and it is a juried show. Some great artists will be here......jewelry makers, painters, clothes, sculptors, potters, etc. At the insistence of Dawn, I set up some of my art in the front conference room and she put a sign out front that there was an art show inside.........looks pretty good. But (there is always a 'but')the food vendors are parked in front of our building so I am not certain how many people will make it inside.

I plan to start sorting clothes today - my closets are bulging at the seams! Alot of the stuff will go to a Goodwill store. The next project will be to sort some of my stuff and have a yard sale...in a couple of months.

Gotta' go...........................

No comments: