Sunday, February 17

ariel

The deadline for entering into the Leesburg Art Assn. Spring show was the
15th....well.....of course it was the 15th when Kathleen reminded me of it. I called Pepper, the show chairman, gave her all my information and check number and she allowed me to enter my new piece "Ariel". It is a poster size 3 layer acrylic. This one is a bit different as I used some bronze in the 3rd application and every now and then you get a little bronze sheen. I took it to the office for Dawn to help me name it and actually one of the other realtors named it Ariel. It seemed to fit so that is what it is called. It is now over at 5th Avenue graphics to be copied..I am having geclee's made of it.......hopefully, I will sell some of them.

Going to work in the studio today, am trying to frame some of the stuff I have already finished.......not 'show' stuff but attractive enough for some one to hang in their home.

No comments: