Saturday, October 11

THE MORNING AFTER............

The morning after the Art Stroll in Mount Dora........we were in a good location, good music, wine and hors douvres and plenty of space to display the Art. Now with all that you would think that it would have been a tremendous success.....well, it wasn't! THE AIR CONDITIONING DID NOT WORK!!! As the evening went on, it was cooler outside then inside.....which meant that when the "Art Strolles" came in the entrance door to see the Art - they were hit with such hot air that they quickly went out the Exit door.

I think the ART STROLL is a great way to expose the public to ART in Lake County and I am sure the other locations last night were enjoyed by all. I look forward to participating in the next STROLL ----but in a different location!

My 2 daughters and grandson helped set my stuff up and take it down. Dawn took some pictures and is going to post them for me today........

Well, today is the Eustis Art League meeting - first one of this season...we have a new President and I think the League will experience a "shot in the arm" with her enthusiasm.

No comments: