Thursday, October 9

I'M BAAAACK...................

O my gosh.................I cannot believe it is already October and I haven't "blogged" since April!! Well, I am baaack for now, so here goes.

Have recoverd from my heart attack in March.......but in May I broke 2 toes.....still have swelling from that.......other than that.....I am back in the swing of things.

Been doing a lot of different art stuff.......mixing several techniques in one piece of work......also did a "wild thing" full of a lot of dimension, and some metal leaves........

The Art Stroll here in Mount Dora is tomorrow and Cassie and Dawn are both going to help me set up ---- that is one of the perks of being "a little old lady" my two daughters are always there to help me. The last Art Stroll I did, I sold one original and one print......be nice if I could do that again. I hope I can get a few more pictures on here in a few days......daughters, do you hear me?

I have let the book I am writing sit on the back burner all summer cause I am having so much fun with this art stuff. I do want to get back to it and get it finished....just so I can say I did it.......it is kinda' racey - but interesting. How many copies shall I save for you?

Will let you know how the Art Stroll goes...........keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: