Monday, November 17

MDAL Fall Art Show 11/14-16/08

The Mount Dora Art League Fall Show was held in the Baggage Room at the Chamber of Commerce this year. It did not seem to be a good place for attendance. Had the most traffic Sunday about 45 minutes before we were to close. There were 66 entries......and I was pleasantly surprised to get a ribbon on a small piece called Deeper done in encaustic. At the last minute decided to enter it.

I have had Art hanging in the Eustis Library for 2 months - have to pick it up on Tuesday. Had to decline to hang art in Monster Storage - just too much going on!!

I've got a couple of things going out in my studio - so will work on those. All this art stuff leaves me no time to finish the book I started some time ago.....decisions - decisions.

No comments: